The goal of this class is to cultivate the students to be food specialists, including the fields in food chemistry, food processing, food analysis, food safety, quality control and food industrial management. The developmental characteristics of the course are as follows:
- The school performance of the students is deeply recognized and affirmed.
- The course’s curriculum is designed with attention to the trends of industrial structure development and the demand for manpower for the market.
- The design of the course’s curriculum can enhance the competitiveness of the students in the future job market.
- The course will provide the counseling mechanism "individual care, full care."
- The course features excellence in its instructors, its facility, and its learning environment.
Last Updated: 2017-12-27 07:22:46